Kindly read below steps for renewing Nepali Driving licence.
- You need to have one photocopy of citizenship and your original old licence.
- Visit to the Yatayat office with that documents.
- Go to the gate and get a ticket of health checkup in Rs 38.
- Then go to room number 11 to submit your documents, they will verify your documents and you will receive a token for clicking a photograph.
- Then go to waiting room and wait for your number.
- After that, they will take your fingerprint, your digital signature and one click of your face.
- After that, go to eye test department.
- After that go to counter number 13 for approving your documents.
- Now go to counter number 12 and pay Rs 1500( For category A)
- They will give you a receipt and will tell you to come after 6 months.
Note: You will be charged double if you crossed more than 3 months of expiry date. So that visit soon.
Note: Above steps are for only ekantakuna, Lalitpur branch. Steps may be different in other branches.
Extra information :
To Check Smart Licence from mobile: Send Sms to 33001 LC Application Id
Now you will receive detail information in SMS. Wait for some weeks even it says “Your Licence has been printed”.
Read More: How to disable notification in Google Chrome
How to register a .np Domain for free.